With Yale Connect you can build a secure and safe ecosystem to control who and how someone has entered your home. With Yale Connet app you can configure, manage and operate ASSA ABLOY devices such as digital locks, electromechanical locks, electronic safes and more.
- Lock or unlock your door locks from your smartphone, even while you are away from your home.
- Instead of sharing keys, assign PIN codes to trusted people.
- Manage your guests access permissions by schedule and/or timetable
- Receive messages when someone locks or unlocks your door.
- Check records of use* and operations of all your connected devices.
- Receive security alerts, such as low digital door lock battery or locked door.
- Assigns codes for different users.
- Check usage records and manual or forced opening.
- Control your locks with Yale Home skill
- Alexa, tell Yale Home to see my door locks status.
- Alexa, asks Yale Home to lock my door locks.
Yale Connect platform uses ASSA ABLOY residential security level standards.
Some functions require Internet connection, Wi-Fi, geolocation or active Bluetooth.
* For digital door locks, the usage records will not show openings via fingerprint or proximity card. For electro mechanical locks, the usage report will show all openings via app, but no manual opening (key, button, etc.).