What is Yale Home?
Yale Home is a secure service developed by ASSA ABLOY so that you can interact with the locks linked to your Yale Connect account on Google Home.
What can I do with Yale Home?
Through Yale Home you can interact with the Google Assistant to open, close and check the status of your locks. Here are some examples of what you can do:
• To open your locks, try saying:
"Open, my devices"
* In this instance, the Assistant will ask you for the security code that you assigned in the settings to open the locks, and it will be required whenever you request this action.
• To close your locks, try saying:
"Close, the Living Room"
• To check the status of your locks, try saying:
"See my locks status"
What do I need to use Yale Home?
• Have a Yale Connect account with at least one linked hub and lock. You can download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
• A device connected to Google Home (Google Home Mini, Smartphone, etc). You can download the Google Home app on Google Play and the App Store.
• Configure device: You will need to add the Yale Home service to your Google Home account.
Follow the next steps: